About Simply Free Spirited
Nature inspired jewelry, artistic designs & holistic healing for the purpose of empowering people to reconnect with natural energies & essences to promote wellness on a holistic level.
Simply Free Spirited was founded in 2016 by myself, Shelby Nolan but has been in the evolution process since the nineties.
It all started with my first handmade candle business appropriately called "Scentual Delights" followed by a series of network marketing businesses where I became known as the "Free Spirited Entrepreneur".
During this time, I started delving into the personal development field and became a certified guide for the innovative program Master Key Master Mind Alliance where I really started to discover what direction I wanted to go in my life.
Getting back to my creative roots gave me the most joy and so the Free Spirited Entrepreneur became Simply Free Spirited....
It's not just a business name, It's a state of mind!!
I believe that anyone can feel Simply Free Spirited if they choose to, it's within all of us if we only look, and my hope is to inspire people with my artistic designs and with Reiki to look, to connect and to allow their own free spirit out to play.
I'm that Simply Free Spirited girl who loves to hand craft jewelry & other artistic designs inspired by nature and the spiritual connection we have with it.
Taking what mother nature has provided and turning it into a wearable or displayable piece of art that not only inspires others but promotes wellness is a true blessing.
I also love a good artistic challenge, If I haven't made it before, I'm willing to try it.
You can see some of my work HERE
My introduction to Reiki back in 2014 started my interest in holistic healing and the practice of energy healing to help people and animals reconnect, re-balance and heal. I started getting my certifications in Usui Reiki and am currently a level 2 working towards my master as well as also pursuing Celtic Reiki and Crystal Reiki.
You can find out more about Reiki HERE
As I would rather focus on what I can do for you, I won't go into a long boring bio about my life, however knowing that you probably want to know a little about me, here's the cliff note version.
- Born and raised in Ohio and now reside in Upstate New York
- A country girl to my core, I don't mind getting dirty
- Started making jewelry & other artistic designs back in the eighties (always been a passion of mine)
- Started my first successful home based business back in the nineties, this was the bug that started it all .
- Enjoy spending quiet time out in nature.
- I am not "religious" per say, but I am spiritual & believe in God and Mother Earth.
- Believe that Law of attraction does exist, you get back what you put out there
- Always in the process of learning new things and crafts
- Have a special affinity for horses & cats but love all animals
- Am a free and creative spirit and love to have fun & adventure